The Rocky Horror Show
Fighting Chance Productions is presenting The Rocky Horror Show in association with Renegade Productions Inc.
“The cult classic gets the Fighting Chance treatment just in time for the Halloween season. When a flat tire brings newly engaged college kids Brad Majors and Janet Weiss to a castle in the middle of nowhere they’re hopeful a quick phone call will send them on their way. The castle inhabitants including the sexy master of the house Dr. Frank N Furter however have other plans. Join one of Vancouver’s most exciting young theatre companies and take a jump to the left this Halloween season.
Fighting Chance’s production of The Rocky Horror Show directed by Ryan Mooney stars Erika Thompson (Janet), Will Hopkins (Brad), Jessa Brynn (Magenta), Hal Wesley Rogers (Rocky), Kelli Ogmundson (Columbia), Ray Boulay (Riff Raff) and Seth Little (Frank N Furter). With musical direction by Kerry O’Donnovan and choreography by Anna Kuman.
The Rocky Horror Show is the kickoff of the Seventh Season that Fighting Chance Productions has mounted since its debut production in 2007. Previous productions include Rent, Sweeney Todd, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, The Wiz, and The Laramie Project. Fighting Chance’s mandate is to present new or rarely produced shows in the Lower Mainland, as well as to provide opportunities to emerging performers and production crew.”
The Rocky Horror Show event information
- The Rocky Horror Show plays at the Jericho Arts Centre at 8 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday from Friday, October 4 to Saturday, October 26
- There are previews on Friday, October 4 and Saturday, October 5. Each ticket for the preview show costs $23.75.
- The official opening is on Tuesday, October 8. There are midnight shows on Saturday, October 12, Saturday, October 19 and Friday, October 25
- Tickets cost $34.25 (Students and Seniors) or $39.25 (Adults)
- All tickets are available either online at www.ticketstonight.ca or at the door. For more information visit: www.fightingchanceproductions.ca
Feature image credit: https://www.facebook.com/fightingchanceproductions