FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
One of the hottest festivals of the summer is returning for its second year, and you (and three friends) could be scoring a prize package to attend.
Four best friends at a summer festival? We can’t think of anything better. Bring on the festival vibes.
Following its success in 2018, The Park Show will be returning to Jonathan Rogers Park, acting as a finale to the Vancouver Mural Festival.
The all-ages community concert will feature performances by New York singer-songwriter LP, electronic instrumentalists badbadnotgood, award-winning Indigenous pop and electronic artist iskwē, and local Vancouver legend MY!GAY!HUSBAND! (aka the king of mash-ups) DJ-ing throughout the show.
There’s no such thing as too many summer festivals — and you’re not going to want to miss this one.
Jonathan Rogers Park is a general admission, lawn-seating environment with no reserved seats. Blankets, as well as legless camping chairs that sit flat on the ground are welcome (lawn chairs will not be permitted). The event is outdoors and will happen rain or shine!
Tickets for The Park Show are now available online via Ticketweb, as well as at Red Cat Records (both locations) and Little Sisters Book Store. Admission will be free for children under the age of twelve.
If you’d like the chance to score a prize package for The Park Show, simply enter the contest below.
- Four tickets to The Park Show
- Swag for you and your crew courtesy of Monster Energy (includes a hat, lanyard, bracelet, and pin)
- Air Miles swag for the winner
- Gift card from Ticketmaster, valued at $100
To enter for your chance to win the above prize package for The Park Show, courtesy of Vancouver Mural Festival, do one of the following:
1. Follow Vancouver Mural Festival & Live Nation BC on Instagram – @VanMuralFest @LiveNationBC and leave a comment on the following IG post tagging three friends you would bring along to the festival with you. (1 entry)
View this post on Instagram
2. Tweet the following (1 entry):
- Win a prize package to The Park Show in Vancouver on August 10, 2019 via @VanMuralFest @LiveNationWest & @DailyHiveVan RT to enter! #dhcontest
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on August 7, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
When: Saturday, August 10
Time: Gates open at 4 pm
Where: Jonathan Rogers Park — 110 West 7th Avenue
Price: Starting at $40 (children 12 and under FREE) — Tickets available via Ticketweb