It’s no secret: Scoring millions of dollars in loans for your already successful business is not a simple feat.
For starters, you’ll have to demonstrate to banks a number of different tasks – impeccably. When contending for a loan you’ll have to understand how the money will be used and how it will affect both cash flow and growth. Not only this, but you’ll need to have a solid business plan that demonstrates you have a proven track record of success.
But there’s another issue you may not have considered. With so many businesses in BC competing for loans, how do you get noticed?
One variable you probably haven’t considered is winning an award. Although winning one won’t make a difference to banks, it will make you visible to them. And luckily, there’s a new list in town that could help set you apart from competitors: The 50 Most Fundable BC Businesses in 2018.
Even though your business is already successful, you may feel overwhelmed by the complicated process of trying to get a loan. But on a positive note, you can easily apply for this list that only 50 businesses will qualify for.
To help you understand The 50 Most Fundable BC Businesses in 2018 list better, we’ve gathered the following information to point you in the right direction.
What is the 50 Most Fundable BC Businesses in 2018 list?
BC’s Top 50 Most Fundable Businesses in 2018 list is the first of its kind, listing BC’s top 50 established and successful businesses looking for up to $2 million in growth funding. If you make the cut, you’ll have the opportunity to raise your profile. What’s also cool is that if you qualify for the list, you’re automatically qualified to pitch at the Real Business PitchFest 2017.
What does it mean for your established business?
Although the award won’t make a difference to banks, it will help you get noticed – and that’s a big deal when you’re competing against a slew of other businesses in BC. By making the list, your business will get additional exposure.
How do you get on the list?
Getting on the list includes a three step process. The best part? You can easily sign up online.
- Fill out the basic form, telling judges about your business and financing needs for 2018
- If your business meets their criteria, they’ll contact you to fully understand your needs and walk you through the application process
- Your application is then reviewed by finance experts and ranked
To be eligible, your business needs to:
- Be established and profitable
- Have less than 100 employees
- Be looking for up to $2 million in funding
What else does the list do for you?
- You’ll be invited to the awards ceremony on November 14, the final night of Real Business PitchFest 2017 where you’ll get the chance to further your network with potential investors and other established business owners
- You’ll qualify to pitch to real bankers from Scotiabank, Roynat, and Vancity at Real Business PitchFest 2017
- You’ll be recognized as one of BC’s 50 Most Fundable Businesses in 2018
- Your business will be profiled on Daily Hive, reaching thousands of potential new customers for free
- You’ll learn what loans make the most sense for your business, be able to compare lenders, and discover how to mix and match your loans in a way that makes sense for you
Make BC’s Top 50 Most Fundable Businesses in 2018 list to help save yourself time and increase your visibility to banks. Simply apply online to get the funding you need to reach your goals in 2018 and beyond.
When: November 12 to 14
Where: Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront – 1133 W Hastings Street, Vancouver
For more information and to register for Real Business PitchFest 2017, click here.
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of Real Business PitchFest 2017