The Art Of Marketing returns to the Vancouver Convention Centre on April 15, bringing along internationally renowned bestselling authors, thought leaders and visionaries with it!The one-day program focuses on helping marketers adapt to the rapidly changing business environment. This year, The Art Of Marketing brings to town the following speakers:
- Chip Heath – New York Bestselling Author of Made to Stick, Switch & Decisive & Professor at Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Martin Lindstrom – New York Times Bestselling Author of Buyology, Brandsense, Brandwashed & Recipient of TIME Magazine’s “World’s 100 Most Influential People”
- Dr. Robert Cialdini – New York Times Bestselling Author of Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
- Jackie Huba – Customer Loyalty Expert & Bestselling Author of Monster Loyalty: How Lady Gaga Turns Followers into Fanatics
- Nir Eyal – Bestselling Author of Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products & Inc. Magazine’s “Top 10 Marketing Books of 2014”
Passes and pricing
General Pass – this investment will give you access to an unparalleled gathering of marketing gurus with seating available on a first come, first seated basis.
- Cost: $449 each + GST
VIP Pass – Attend The Art of Marketing as a VIP guest! The VIP package takes care of all the details so that you can sit back and enjoy the day.
- Cost: $649 each + GST
Platinum Pass – Experience The Art of Marketing to its fullest! This exclusive package allows you to fully maximize your experience and extract the most value and content from this remarkable day of learning and networking.
- Cost: $799 each + GST
Congratulations to Roseyln Savady who won a pair of general passes to The Art Of Marketing!
Save up to $100 with this special offer to Vancity Buzz readers!
The Art of Marketing Vancouver 2015
When: Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Time: 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre
Vancity Buzz is proud to be a Media Sponsor of The Art of Marketing