The Art of Leadership is coming to Vancouver, and on September 14, five internationally renowned authors and thought leaders will share their own unique experiences and achievements in the world of leadership. From sailors to authors to astronauts, these exceptional individuals will show you what leadership means, what it can do and how to implement it.
- Col. Chris Hadfield – Astronaut and first Canadian Commander of the International Space Station
- Captain Phillips – Real life inspiration for the movie “Captain Phillips,” and New York Times bestselling author of “A Captain’s Duty”
- Gretchen Rubin – #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of “The Happiness Project,” “Happier at Home” and “Better Than Before”
- Marshall Goldsmith – New York Times bestseller and world-renowned leadership expert
- Liane Davey – New York Times bestselling author of “You First: Inspire Your Team to Grow Up, Get Along, and Get Stuff Done”
To win a pair of passes to The Art Of Leadership (valued at approx. $900), do the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter (1 entry).
- Win 2 passes to @TheArtOf Leadership #Vancouver on Sep 14 ft. @Cmdr_Hadfield via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/RO3dS RT to enter! #theartof
2. Leave a comment below telling us which speaker you are most looking forward to seeing.(1 entry)
3. Follow Vancity Buzz on LinkedIn. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted until 3:59 p.m. PST on September 9. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
Save up to $100 with this special offer to Vancity Buzz readers!
Use the promo code BUZZ27 to get $50 off the price of your ticket. Buy three or more tickets and get an additional $50 off each ticket ($100 total).
The Art of Leadership Vancouver 2015
When: Tuesday, September 14, 2015
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre – 1055 Canada Place
Twitter: @theartof / #TheArtOf
Vancity Buzz is a proud media sponsor of The Art of Leadership