Small Bites: Surprise potato deliveries actually a thing
Dec 20 2017, 1:04 am
Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- If you prefer your food to be televised, here is a list of 11 food-focused shows to look for this fall (hopefully we’ll get to see these up here in Canada).
- So it turns out that surprise spud deliveries are a thing. Meet Potato Parcel.
- Van Mag reviews one of our favourite new restaurants of 2014, Invitro in Mount Pleasant.
- Another review is in: The Vancouver Sun files Torafuku under “Budget Dining” and lauds their inventive Asian fare.
- Vancouver’s popular Shameful Tiki Room is heading east: A Toronto location is expected to start slinging Tiki drinks by Christmas.
- Our top food stories this week: The Fair at the PNE is on and there are some fun foods to try, Glowbal is up and running in downtown, where to find yummy avocado on toast (when you don’t want to make it), Soft Peaks adds milkshakes to their menu, and Diner en Blanc happened.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.