One of the many highlights that Style & Strut brings to Vancouver is wedding guru Randy Fenoli. Star to TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress and Fashion Director of Kleinfeld, Randy is an icon in the wedding world. For one day only, the show will open on January 22, 2012 at the Sutton Place Hotel. Designed to inspire the bride for her wedding day, Style & Strut focuses on beauty, fashion and style.
Here’s a short list of what you can expect:
- Pampering on location! Sign up for a number of various on-site beauty treatments including skin care, lash extensions, mini manicures, brow treatments, and hair styling in our Style Lounge. If you have ever been curious about some of these services, this is a day to try them out for free!
- The opportunity to try on and play with some of the most coveted and fashionable jewellery and hair accessories by Vancouver’s elite designers and retail boutiques
- Find Your Perfect Wedding Shoes! Browse through Vancouver’s hottest collection of Bridal Footwear from a variety of popular (and some newly discovered) shoe shops and designers
- Delectable Hors D’oeuvres provided by The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver
- Fresita Sparkling Champagne compliments of Bacchus Group
- One on one discussion opportunities with Wedding Stylists & Beauty Experts in the Style Lounge.
- Group session with a professional Wedding Photographer offering suggestions and insight into How to Pose Like a Pro and Look Your Best in your Wedding Photos
You can buy general admission tickets for $45 each, or bring three of your bridesmaids and buy four for $30 each.
It’s All About the Dress pass: If you’d like to attend the seminar with It’s All About the Dress author, Fashion Director of Kleinfeld, and star of TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress, Randy Fenoli, in addition to all of the general admission tickets, you can purchase them for $100.
Or go all the way with a VIP Strut & Style pass which includes all of the above in addition to:
- Up Close & Personal Reserved Seat for all Fashion Shows and Randy’s Presentation
- Meet & Greet Autograph & Photo Opp* with Randy Fenoli following his Presentation
- Decadent Goodie Bag Stuffed with Swag & Specialty Discounts & Promotions ($75.00 Value)
Click here to go to ticketing.
We’re giving away a pair of It’s All About the Dress passes! Here’s how to enter:
1. RT the following:
- Win a pair of tickets to Style & Strut from @DreamGroup via @VancityBuzz and @cwistal http://bit.ly/zFPdGl RT to Enter!
2. Like us on Facebook here
3. Leave a comment with your favourite wedding movie.
One winner will be drawn at random on January 19th, 2012.