Learn from the successes and failures of the Fraser Valley’s top leaders at Local Leaders Fraser Valley, hosted by Small Business BC and the Township of Langley.
This free event will feature speakers from across the Fraser Valley, educating attendees on what lead them to their current success, the obstacles they faced, and the lessons they learned along the way.
There will also be the opportunity network with over 200 of the region’s up-and-comers, and established pros alike; with drinks from Old Abbey Ales, Chaberton Estate Winery and Republica Coffee Roasters Inc., as well as canapés from local companies.
The day’s speakers are:
- Jack Froese – Mayor of Langley Township and Founder of JD Farms
- Sandee Krause – Co-Founder of Krause Berry Farms & Estate Winery
- Emma Jane Davison – Owner and Cheesemaker at Golden Ears Cheesecrafters
- Chilliwack City Councilor Sam Waddington – Founder of Mt. Waddington’s Outdoors
- Diane Morrison – Founder and General Manager at Wendel’s True Foods
Registration is now open. Visit the Small Business BC website to sign up.
When: Thursday, May 5
Time: 5:30 to 9 p.m.
Where: Golden Ears Business Centre – 9525 201 Street, Langley
Vancity Buzz is a proud sponsor of Small Business BC