FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
If you’re experiencing change, looking for some direction and inspiration, then the Stillettos in the Snow LIVE weekend workshop will provide you with just that.
The event will be hosted by Tonia Mattu, the founder of Yuology, a life styling business that helps people better their personal and professional lives. Within the workshop you’ll learn practical tools, engage in creative exercises and apply a step-by-step framework that will give you the clarity and confidence you need to take action and design a life you want.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then this workshop is worth checking out:
- Have you ever felt like you have to quit your job or go travel to find yourself?
- Do you feel like you set unattainable standards for yourself that are causing imposture syndrome?
- Do you find yourself caught up in negative self-talk, wasting time thinking about things you can’t control?
- Does it seem like your decisions are based on what other people expect of you and you can’t just be yourself without feeling judged?
- When you scroll through your social media newsfeed do you find yourself comparing your life to others?
- Do you desire deeper meaning and purpose in your life but aren’t sure what to do about it?
Sign up for the weekend workshop on September 24 and 25 to find your clarity and confidence in these areas. When buying your ticket use the promo code dailyhive to get an additional $100 off the early bird price. Stay in the know about Yuology via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Be Bold. Be Confident. Be YOU.
When: September 24 and 25, 9 am – 5:00 pm
Where: L’Atelier Vancouver Coworking, #400 – 319 W Hastings St
Price: $495, use the promotion code dailyhive for $100 off