Imagine getting to work in a challenging, fun role for a renowned fitness club.
As it turns out, Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club is on the lookout for a talented Content Marketing Manager to join their team.
If you’re passionate about health and fitness, creative content, and inbound marketing, then this role could be a perfect fit for you. As the Content Marketing Manager, you would understand the brand’s voice and be excited to grow the club’s online presence.
Here are some more details about the role.
- Actively participate in the creation of strategy and monthly content marketing plans to increase both the volume of followers through social media channels and their level of engagement (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube)
- This will include multiple brands: SNFC, UFC GYM, a to be announced spin studio brand
- Strategise, plan and create content initiatives and editorial calendar to support marketing and sales goals, while taking ownership of resulting outputs
- Develop email and inbound marketing content strategy throughout the customer journey lifecycle, optimizing for conversion and customer loyalty
- Lead the development of compelling blog content
- Coordinate and implement content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with inbound and social media trends and research new opportunities
- Implement strategies to increase the number of visitors to our digital platforms
- Prepare reports and analysis to determine return on investments and strategy
- We use HubSpot, Simply Measured, and Google Analytics
- Conduct key word searches and web statistics reporting
Education & Qualifications
- University or College Degree in Digital Marketing Communications or a related field.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in inbound / content marketing and social media
- Familiar with social media software (Facebook Pages, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Previous experience with Hootsuite, HubSpot, WordPress, and email marketing software
- Understand Google Analytics and reporting platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient computer use skills including Microsoft Office
- You inspire others to be at their best
- Love inbound marketing, social media, online communities and engaging meaningfully both on and offline. (ps – this means you like leveraging data to support your awesome ideas)
- Driven to perform, develop and grow your responsibilities
- Proactive approach, ability to take initiative and follow through.
Steve Nash Fitness World and Sports Club offers
- Growing company! BC’s largest provider of fitness clubs and services
- Competitive compensation and exciting rewards programs outside base pay
- Use of clubs, discounted personal training, and participation in group fitness classes
- Ongoing education and training opportunities
- Retail and Partner discounts
- Year round social activities, charitable and community events
Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club has a team of over 1,000 staff members, across 22 locations, and they’re still growing.
You could be just an application away from landing the Content Marketing Manager role at the firm’s head office so make sure to submit your online application soon.