Shopping online in Vancouver really did just change forever, and for the better.
SpotsHUB is now open for business, which means you can shop for toys and gifts, and get free same-day delivery. SpotsHUB is a Vancouver based eCommerce platform looking to rival Amazon one section at a time, starting with children’s gifts and toys.
At SpotsHUB, an annual membership usually costs $19.99, but they’re giving away free memberships to the first 5,000 who join – so sign up quick.
To celebrate the Vancouver launch, SpotsHUB wants to give one lucky winner a top of the line gift pack for their kids or a $150 Meal for two voucher at a restaurant of their choice.
The winner can choose between:
The Kid’s toy prize pack:
- $99 Ride on foot to floor Licensced Mercedes
- $75 Licensed La Ferrari 1:14 scaled RC remote control car
The Kid-free option:
- $150 voucher for a restaurant of your choice in the Lower Mainland
To enter to win this prize pack courtesy of SpotsHUB, do at least one of the following:
1. Subscribe to SpotsHUB (Free Membership) (5 entries)
2. Leave a comment below telling us which prize you would choose. If it’s the Kid-free option, which restaurant would you want? (1 entries)
3. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a prize pack and get happiness delivered from @SpotsHUB via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/Spwcw RT to enter!
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on September 30, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.