For its 13th year, the EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival is going bigger and better, and is coming to the city with a full week of stellar culinary events from April 26 to May 3.
Be there for the exciting inaugural Canadian competition featuring the best bartenders in the country! Speed Rack is the Canadian Female Bartending’s competition where 100 per cent of proceeds go towards supporting Breast Cancer.
Organized by Lauren Mote and Danielle Tatarin, the competition will see 18 of Canada’s best female bartenders go head-to-head in competition, all in support of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.
The competition takes place on Saturday, May 2 from 1 to 4 p.m. and tickets to Speed Rack include entry to EAT! Vancouver at BC Place. Buy tickets for $25.
- 2 tickets to Speed Rack
- 2 complimentary cocktails from:
- Acorn Restaurant & Bar
- Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar
- The Keefer Bar
- The Oakwood Canadian Bistro
- UVA Wine & Cocktail Bar
Total prize valued at $175
To enter to win tickets to Speed Rack and drinks from five bartenders, do at least one of the following:
To enter to win the prize package, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win tix to see Canada’s best female bartenders at #SpeedRackCanada – May 2 ($175 value) via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/MfT2Y RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite cocktail. (1 entry)
3. Follow Vancity Buzz’s new food Twitter account – @VCBFood. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 5:59 p.m. PST on April 30, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
Vancity Buzz is proud to be the exclusive online sponsor of EAT! Vancouver