On Saturday, May 4, Latincouver and Carnaval Del Sol will host the go-to Mexican event in Vancouver.
For one night only, Sol Fiesta Mexico at Harbour Events Centre will make you feel like you’re in Guadalajara. Beginning at 9:30 pm, you will be treated to a variety of Mexican cuisine, music and performances to keep you entertained all night long!
- Carnaval del Sol is returning to Vancouver this July
- First look at Vancouver's new Mediterranean cafe and bar 'Hydra'
- This Vancouver pizza spot offers 44 different toppings for one low price
Featured performers are:
- Mariachi Los Dorados —Canada’s premier mariachi band performing the greatest traditional hits
- Nahualli Folklore —This group of traditional Mexican dancers will be lighting up the stage with their powerful moves
- Balem Kiel — An up-and-coming Mexican singer showcasing his urban flavour for those who want to dance
- Norteño MX — This band will be bringing norteño music to the Vancouver stage
- DJ Hernandez — Spinning all the greatest Reggaeton, Salsa and Latin pop hits
Alongside these incredible performances, your stomach will surely enjoy some authentic Mexican dishes courtesy of Arturo’s Mexico 2 Go.
Dress up in your traditional Mexican outfit, bring your flags and show your Mexican pride at this one of a kind Vancouver event!
Tickets are on sale right now at carnavaldelsol.ca
Sol Fiesta Mexico
When: Saturday, May 4, 2019
Time: 9:30 pm — 3 am
Where: Harbour Events Centre —750 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor Sol Fiesta Mexico