Get in touch with your inner entrepreneur on November 19 and 20 at the SociaLIGHT Conference.
More than 1,000 startups, industry leaders, and entrepreneurs will be coming together over the two day event to share their passion for creating a positive global impact.
The conference started in Toronto in 2011, and expanded to Vancouver in 2014. SociaLIGHT’s founder Theresa Laurico believes Vancouver is ideally situated for a conference devoted to innovation and world change.
“Vancouverites are conscious about the environment and are more receptive to a responsible and impactful style of leadership,” she says.
“Also, with its proximity to Silicon Valley, it has a great pulse of startups and innovation.”
The conference will feature a number of different talks and workshops from speakers like:
- Chris Guillebeau, explorer and New York Times best selling author
- Hal Elrod, author of The Miracle Morning
- Sarah Lubik, director of entrepreneurship at SFU
- Willson Cross, founder of GoFetch
- Jon Berghoff, co-founder of The Flourishing Leadership
- Graham Young, performance consultant and coach
- Manny Padda, Angel Investor of the Year
This year, SociaLIGHT will also see the launch of its Startup Foundation, a partnership with QuickBooks Canada to help startups gain financial literacy.
Tickets are available online. Prices start at $47 for a one-day live stream pass and go up to $297 for a November 19 conference pass. VIP two days passes are sold out.
When: November 19, 8 am to 11 pm, and November 20, 9 am to 6 pm
Where: Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, 900 Canada Place Way
Price: $47 to $297. Buy tickets online
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of SociaLIGHT.