Thinking about knocking back a cooler this long weekend? Well, if it’s a bottle of Smirnoff Ice, you should take a careful look before taking a sip.
Diaego Canada, Smirnoff’s parent company, is recalling a list of products in glass bottles due to the possibility of the bottle’s glass breaking off into the drink.
A low quantity of bottles are believed to have been affected, according to Diaego.
Affected by the voluntary recall are 330 ml bottles that were distributed nationally:
- Smirnoff Ice Peach Bellini – Four pack – L5204, L5231
- Smirnoff Ice Green Apple – Four pack – L5205, L5232
- Smirnoff Ice Raspberry – Four pack – L5205, L5232
- Smirnoff Ice Cranberry & Lime – Four pack – L5205, L5206, L5232, L5233
- Smirnoff Premium Mixed Drinks Variety – 12 pack – L5137, L5139, L5203, L5231
- Smirnoff Ice – 12 pack – L5210, L5236, L5237
- Smirnoff Ice Watermelon Mimosa – Four pack – L5206, L5233
- Smirnoff Ice – Four pack – L5207, L5208, L5236, L5237
- Smirnoff Ice Light – Four pack – L5207, L5233, L5234
- Smirnoff Ice – Individual bottles – L5209, L5210, L5233
- Smirnoff Orange ScrewDriver – Four pack – L5206, L5207, L5234, L5235, L5236
If your lot code matches one of the above (find it on the bottle’s shoulder), contact Smirnoff at 1-866-915-5949 or [email protected].