Entrepreneurs, listen up: an event series focusing on supplying you with resources and helpful tools is coming to Vancouver.
On November 1, Small Business BC is putting on MyBizDay to help entrepreneurs get ahead and learn about what it takes to start and grow a business.
This year’s topics include:
- Financing and Start-Up Money, presented by TD Bank Group
- Market Research: Find Data That Works For You, presented by Small Business BC
- Introduction to TaxSense for Your Business, presented by Loren, Nancke & Company, CPAs
- Protecting Your Small Business, presented by TruShield Insurance
- Getting Your Business Ahead in International Trade, presented by UPS Canada
- Maximize Your Digital Presence and Reach More Customers, presented by Yellow Pages
Small Business BC provides information and guidance so entrepreneurs can grow their businesses. If you want to grow your business, register here for free.
Where: Roundhouse Community Arts and Recreation Centre – 181 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver
When: Tuesday, November 1, from 8 am to 3 pm
Register: Free. Click here to register.
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of MyBizDay Vancouver.