Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Feel like baking this weekend? How about making some Pumpkin Bread Biscotti with this recipe from the Associated Press.
- Wishes + Luck moved out, and Cabrito is moving in, with its Spanish Tapas.
- Meat & Bread’s foray into Seattle seems to be going well. Here’s a shot of the line from their first day at South Lake Union.
- The Vancouver Observer offers tips for five ways to grow food…minus the garden.
- Rain, schmain: Food trucks aren’t just for summer. The Straight spotlights a few that are still slinging grub in these chillier days.
- Our top food stories this week: Yes, Virginia, there is a wine advent calendar; some great spots for cheap pho; long lines for expensive booze; where to find cheap drinks in Vancouver; and where to shop for packaged tea.
We’re particularly fond of Stephen Colbert’s response to the whole (utterly ridic) Starbucks “red cup” #waronchristmas non-controversy.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.