Small Bites: "Diabetes Here I Come."
Dec 20 2017, 5:21 am
Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Sure, Starbucks likes to spell your name wrong on your cup, but “Diabetes Here I Come” isn’t really a funny one.
- Surprised? “Fast-Food Eaters Have More Chemicals in Their Bodies.”
- The review is in: Stainsby at the Sun on Timber. (We like it there, too!)
- There’s a gadget that can “sniff out” if your food is safe to eat. Take that, raw chicken and past-date yogurt!
- There’s been a tiny step forward when it comes to food trucks operating in North Vancouver.
- Patio season has begun, and Bauhaus is among the local restaurants sporting a brand new one.
- Our top food stories this week: Ice fried yogurt WTF and FTW, the full list of winners for the 2016 Van Mag Restaurant Awards, 24-hour joints for late night studying, crazy grilled cheese sandwiches to try, a new candy store on Robson, the best banana bread in Vancouver, the Chickpea food truck is up and running, the best Eggs Benny in town, and some truly terrific takeout options (that won’t bust your budget).
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.