Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- What to do with all those plums? How about making some Roasted Plum ice cream with this recipe from Vancouver’s Food Gays? (Yum!)
- Did someone say ice cream? Soft serve is all kinds of trendy right now, so it’s no wonder YEW at the Four Seasons in downtown Vancouver is getting in on the swirling action.
- Vancouver Magazine has a great list of 25 things to eat in the city before summer ends. Hope you’re hungry!
- Across the pond, retailer Marks and Spencer took some heat for their latest food-focused ad campaign. They’re putting the D in bread, guys! Wait, what?
- Our top food stories this week: Starbucks puts the pumpkin in their Pumpkin Spice Latte, Fat Mao is now open, Safeway’s got a chicken recall, where to find the best gluten-free baked goods in Vancouver, cheap breakfast eats, and A&W’s one-time-only “float thru” pops up in Penticton.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.