Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Meanwhile, in Florida: A woman being held hostage used her mobile Pizza Hut app to get help and be rescued.
- Learn about school gardening programs happening at Vancouver’s schools.
- The Globe and Mail’s Vancouver food critic reviews the eclectic eatery Dock Lunch.
- And via The Sun, read about how local restaurants are doing big things with some small (and less-popular) fish.
- The food writing world lost a major player this week with the sudden death of critic Josh Ozersky.
- Our top food stories this week: Where to eat with mom on Mother’s Day, Vancouver’s best Mexican food, a New Brunswick-based burger chain is invading our city this summer, and after 30 years the Ovaltine Café is serving dinner.
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.