Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Need to figure out what kind of beer to drink based on your DNA? Yep, there’s an app for that!
- Alexandra Gill (chez View the Vibe) explores the “controversial myths” behind Uwe Boll’s Bauhaus. (Here’s what we said after sitting down with the director/restaurateur and his chef.)
- Over at the Straight, Kurtis Kolt recently gave us the lowdown on natural wines, minus any controversy.
- How about a little love for Surrey? Specifically their many great Indian restaurants.
- The Daily Meal gives Vancouver some love in their story “9 Fantastic Food Tours You Should Go On This Summer.”
For a look at what’s being dished up at the brand new Beach Bay Café (former Raincity Grill spot), check out Vancouver Foodster’s write-up and pics.
- Our top food stories this week: Clearly Canadian is making a comeback, the best chicken and waffles in the city, where to get a Ramen Burger, great eats at the International Summer Night Market, West End patios, and Starbucks’ fan fave frapp flavours.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your food pics #vancitybuzz and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.