Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Tried this one yet? Mixing tonic water and coffee for a fresh, bubbly caffeinated sip is becoming a thing.
- The Georgia Straight stands up for the city’s poshest sit-down dinner: Diner en Blanc.
- Happy birthday to Vancouver Farmers Markets. The City has proclaimed their birthday, July 29, “Vancouver Farmers Market Day.”
- Long read: The Tyee ponders the future for B.C.’s food trucks.
- Not sure what to do with that can of white beans in your cabinet? Make some dip! Just add a few friends and enjoy.
- Our top food stories this week: Tim Hortons debuts their Reese PB cup donut, lululemon gets into beer, Bodega on Main is getting ready to open, we talk a bit about chain restaurants around the world, free froyo on July 25, and where to find the best tacos in Vancouver.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.