Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- “In an effort to further shed light on the emerging socio-demographic sub genus that is the “hipster bartender”, we have understandably elected to represent ourselves through the medium of Lego.” From A Lego Guide to the Hipster Bartender.
- An online mapping tool could help boost sustainable fishing.
- What’s in season right now in B.C.? This site keeps you up to date on what to buy.
- Meanwhile, in Knoxville, Tennessee: A Delta pilot helped keep his passengers calm by ordering them pizza when their flight was delayed.
- The Vancouver Sun is helping us get properly tipsy on tasty tequilas with their preview of the weekend ahead at the International Tequila Expo.
- For a more sugary buzz, get schooled with Bubble Tea 101.
- Our top food stories this week: Vancouver’s best cheap noodle dishes, where to celebrate Negroni Week, the best hot dogs in Vancouver, a guide to cold brew coffee in the city, and another restaurant bites the dust at 850 Thurlow.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your food pics #vancitybuzz and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.