Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- “Could Canada have the pulse of a new era for food?” Well, that’s an interesting question a special report in the Globe & Mail endeavours to answer.
- Uber has “ambitious plans” for 2016. Hopefully that includes a) coming to Vancouver and b) offering their Uber Eats food delivery service.
- We’re a little late with catching this one, but it’s a nice account of why wine enthusiasts should travel to Vancouver. (Amen!)
- Is following a food budget part of your 2016 resolutions? You might want it to be, since food prices are going up.
- Hosting a NYE cocktail party? Nab some drink ideas from these well-known Vancouver restaurants. (Or serve egg nog cocktails, or the right bubbly for your budget.)
- Our top food stories this (pretty quiet) week: Can a restaurant work with a no-tipping policy?; Top 12 B.C. wine stories of 2015; new breweries in town; Street Food City is back; and best juice bars in Vancouver.
- Happy new year! We’ll see you in 2016 for a delicious new year of Vancouver food!
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.