Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Keeping up with TV’s MasterChef Canada? It’s down to the top 10, and two B.C. cooks made the cut. Read our interview with Matthew Astorga and Jacqueline Clark.
- Is the restaurant industry headed towards a huge shake-up? Here are five things that could kill restaurants.
Happy Hour is helping Vancouver shed its “No Fun City” rep, writes Joanne Sasvari in the Vancouver Sun. Cheers to that!
- Sorry, Vancouver. We might have gotten Canada’s first Ladurée, but Toronto can claim the Donut Macaron.
- Uh oh: A new report shows that BPA is still found in most can linings.
- Find out just what was found in what’s being touted as the world’s largest food sting.
- What wines pair best with spring veggies? Get the info from a sommelier.
- Our top food stories this week: Where to find Vancouver’s yummiest mango desserts, a high-end sushi class is getting started soon, coffee for just 22 cents is happening next week, 10 Vancouver photogs to follow on Instagram, cheap vegetarian eats, the mega line at Ladurée on opening day, and the best cinnamon rolls in Vancouver.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.