Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Learn about the ongoing plight of one Kerrisdale restaurateur to get a patio for his Italian restaurant.
- What Pantone colour goes with that tea? Local company Tealeaves did some serious studying on the subject.
- Vancouver Bits and Bites heads to Burnaby to check out the dumplings at the latest outpost of Dinesty.
- Over at the Sun, Mia Stainsby reviews Cabrito, new to The Drive.
- Vancouver’s Vikram Vij has been named the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology’s 2016 Hokanson Chef in Residence. He heads to AB for a week in early March.
- Our top food stories this week: Where to “celebrate” pizza day in Vancouver, more romantic local restaurants, the city’s best breakfast sandwiches, Mr. Red Café is opening up a second location, the best bagels in town, rrrrread the fine print when you rrrrrrol up the rrrrim, and Ben & Jerry’s launches a vegan line of ice cream…but we can’t get it in Canada.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.