Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Mia Stainsby’s blog charts the fancy toast trend in Vancouver. (We told you so!)
- Are you a foodie? It could help you stay slim, says Canadian Living.
- Learn about the health benefits of Indian spices from the Vancouver-based blog Go Live Explore.
- Long read: Eater on the golden era of food radio.
- Headed to Harrison? There’s a farm tour on bicycle on July 25. Good Life Vancouver has the details.
- If you are hitting up the Vancouver Folk Festival this weekend, this Vancouver Foodster food guide might come in handy.
- Our top food stories this week: Go eat brunch at these spots now, uncovering the best diners in Vancouver, August 3 is Patio Day, IKEA Canada is getting candy, a new juice shop opens in Gastown, and where to go when you have a mac (and cheese) attack.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vancitybuzz and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.