Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Esquire TV’s Brew Dogs have named their picks for the Top 5 Craft Beer Bars in Vancouver.
- Find out which B.C. cheeses won big in the 2015 Canadian Cheese Grand Prix.
- A new restaurant in Kits will have deaf or hard of hearing waitstaff
- This cool new “finder” map is plotting all of Vancouver’s amazing coffee shops.
- Where Vancouver handed out their 2015 Where to Dine awards this week.
- Headed to the EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival this weekend? We’ve got you covered with our special EAT! Vancouver section.
- Our top food stories this week: Guide to Metro Vancouver Night Markets 2015, fundraiser dinners at Café Kathmandu to benefit Nepal earthquake relief, Hello Kitty Dim Sum, must-try sandwiches, and your complete guide to farmers’ markets in Metro Vancouver.
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.