Back at it again, 7-Eleven’s got another theme day and they really want you to enjoy their slurpees for FREE fam.
- Swiss Chalet confirms it's launching crispy fried chicken this week
- Top Chef Canada names Calgary's Nicole Gomes the All Star winner
- Starbucks adds pretty pink ombré drink to their "secret" menu
- Earls is launching new dishes and all-day rosé for patio season
- Arby's to open 10 new restaurants in Western Canada creating 300 jobs
On Friday, June 16, take part in Slurpee Crazy Hair Day by heading into participating locations across Canada with wild hair and you’ll receive a free medium-sized Slurpee.
We’re not talking like, Britney-shaving-in-a-hair-salon circa ’08 kind of crazy – for this all it takes is a little colour or imagination with your locks, and bam! You’ve got a free slurpee in your creative and capable hands.
7-Eleven’s page for Crazy Hair Day suggests the following styles will earn you a Slurpee: mohawk, unicorn colours, Glitter, crazy wigs, or funky braids.
But that’s not all – select locations in Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton will be hosting an actual pop-up hair salon on June 16 to help customers slurpify their locks from 3 to 7 pm in their respective time zones.
- Vancouver: 104-1199 W Pender Street, Vancouver
- Calgary: 150 96 Ave NE, Calgary
- Edmonton: 8933 118 Avenue, Edmonton
So come June 16 be sure to leave the house with a look that will earn you a free slurpee and make your neighbours do a double take.
When: Friday, June 16, 2017 (all day)
Where: Participating 7-Eleven stores across Canada
What: Free Slurpees for crazy hair