Ski all night long on beautiful and iconic Grouse Mountain, with 24 Hours of Winter. The slopes and lifts at Grouse Mountain will be open all night from Saturday, February 6 to Sunday, February 7, along with a variety of special activities, dining, shopping, and events.
From snowshoeing and ziplining, to lantern nature walks and mountaintop sleigh rides, there are events for everyone from life-long athletes to nature lovers alike. Dance parties under the stars, sleigh rides on the mountain top, and a spectacular sunrise over beautiful Vancouver. There’s nothing else like it in the city.
24 Hours of Winter special event schedule
- Showshoe Grind Mountain Run – Sunday; 10 a.m. start
- SHOES.COM Scavenger Hunt – Saturday; 2 to 10 p.m.
- Winter Walk and Meditative Yoga – Saturday; 6 p.m.
- Torch Parade – Saturday; 9 p.m.
- Granville Island Brewing Winter Mingler – Saturday; 10 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Jam Over the City – Saturday; 12 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Pond Hockey Classic – Saturday/Sunday
When: Saturday February 6 to Sunday February 7
Time: Activities 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Where: Grouse Mountain – 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver