The annual Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel Stair climb for Clean Air challenges British Columbians to go head-to-head with one of Vancouver’s tallest staircases. Sign up with Team Global between January 31 and up until February 11, 2011 and your name will be entered to win 8 personal training sessions at any Innovative Fitness location as well as a $200 Lotus Wear gift for a total prize package worth $900.
On top of that in order to help promote the event, I’ve been asked to giveaway $100 lululemon gift card and yoga starter kit, which includes a yoga mat, water bottle and yoga bag. Not too shabby!
3 ways to enter:
1. Comment on this post by telling us what, if anything you do to stay in shape.
2. Copy and paste one of the following into twitter.
- I entered to win $100 Lululemon GC via @VancityBuzz, @Cwistal & @StairClimbVan http://bit.ly/hduNDO RT To enter!
3. Like us on FB http://www.facebook.com/VCBuzz and write on our wall! If you already like us then simply write on our wall for entry.
Contest Ends: February 11, 2011
What: Sheraton Wall Centre Stair Climb for Clean Air
When: Sunday, February 27th, 2011
Why: A sky-scraping 48 storeys high, participants make their way all the way to the top of the Wall Centre to help raise funds in support of lung health and air quality research, education, and lung patient support programs across the province.
How: A registration fee of $25 is required to cover event administration and participants must fundraise a minimum of $125. In return they receive:
* A limited edition 2011 Stairclimb for Clean Air t- shirt
* An unbeatable post-climb brunch, compliments of the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel
* A goodie bag full of treats
* Plenty of fantastic fundraising incentive prizes including the chance to win a Trip for Two to Hawaii!!
To help you fundraise you will be provided with the latest in fundraising technology. This includes a personal webpage which allows you to easily canvas your network of contacts to support your personal Stairclimb for Clean Air Challenge.
Questions? Email [email protected] or call the BC Lung Association Events Team at 604.731.5864 or toll free at 1.800.665.5864 (outside the Lower Mainland).