It’s that time of the year again. The city is alive as fall foliage fills Vancouver with a kaleidoscope of colours.
- 10 places to see fall leaves in and around Vancouver
- 31 gorgeous fall hikes around Metro Vancouver to do before the end of October
- Opinion: Here's why I'm happy that summer is over, and why you should be too
Reds, yellows, browns, and almost everything in between; this is one of our favourite times of year and we’ve even compiled a list of the best places to see fall leaves in Vancouver.
And we bet you’ve been out and about, enjoying the rich, autumn tones – and probably photographing them – too.
If so, submit your best fall foliage snaps and we’ll publish them in a special compilation of Metro Vancouver’s most beautiful fall photos.
There are four easy ways you can submit your photos:
- Send the photo to us by email at [email protected]
- Tweet the photo to @VancityBuzz with #DHfall
- Post the photo on our Facebook page (or send a private message to our page)
- Share your photo on Instagram and hashtag it #DHfall (while you’re at it follow us on Instagram too)