It’s that time of the year again. The city is alive as the fall foliage fills Vancouver with a kaleidoscope of colours.
- 10 places to see fall leaves in and around Vancouver
- 21 photos that will make you excited for fall in Vancouver
Reds, yellows, browns, and almost everything in between; this is one of our favourite times of year in the city, so we’ve been out snapping the streets of Vancouver to capture the best fall leaves.
And we bet you have too.
If so, submit your best fall foliage snaps and we’ll publish them in a special compilation of Metro Vancouver’s most beautiful fall photos.
There are 4 easy ways you can submit your photos:
1. Send the photo to us by email at vancouver[at]dailyhive.com
2. Tweet the photo to @VancityBuzz with #DHfall
3. Post the photo on our Facebook page (or send a private message to our page).
4. Share your photo on Instagram and hashtag it #DHfall, while you’re at it follow us on Instagram too.