You can run or walk during the Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon & 5K but if you’re not one of the 7,000 participants racing down the streets of Vancouver this Sunday, you’ll probably be road raging and dodging the runners throughout the city.
While the participants huff and puff through the city you should be warned that there will be some road closures during the event from 7:30 am until noon.
- East Mall – All lanes closed from Agronomy Rd to Thunderbird Blvd 5 am to 8:30 am
- East Mall – Southbound lanes closed from Thunderbird Blvd to W 16th Ave 7:15 am to 7:45 am
- Thunderbird – All lanes closed from Health Sciences Mall to Eagles Dr 7:15 am to 7:45 am
- SW / NW Marine Drive – All lanes closed from Wesbrook to Chancellor Blvr 7:15 am to 9 am
- NW Marine Drive – All Lanes closed from Chancellor Blvd to W 4th 7:30 am to 9:30 am
- W 4th Avenue – Westbound curb lane and parking lane closed from NW Marine Dr to Alma 8 am to 10 am
- Alma Street – All lanes closed from W 4th to Point Grey Rd 7:30 am to 9:45 am
- Point Grey Road – All lanes closed from Alma to Trafalgar 8 am to 10 am
- Cornwall Road – Westbound lanes closed from Trafalgar to Arbutus 8 am to 10:30 am
- Kits Point – Arbutus, McNicoll, Ogden and Chestnut Streets closed 9:15 am to 10:30 am
- Burrard Bridge – Southbound lanes closed from Cornwall to Pacific 8 am to 11 am
- Pacific Avenue – No Eastbound or cross traffic 8 am to 10:45 am
- Beach Avenue – No Eastbound or cross traffic 8 am to 10:45 am