It’s almost spring and that means it’s time to usher in a new wardrobe.
Score 60 to 90% off this season’s hottest trends at Plenty’s Warehouse Sale from March 25 to 28. Slated to take place at the Vancouver Convention Centre, this shopping extravaganza promises to make your spring closet purge easier than ever before.
We’ve compiled a list of our top four favourite items you can find at Plenty’s Warehouse Sale this year.
Shoes, shoes, shoes
Find a pair of ankle booties and new dancing shoes from brands like Dolce Vita, MIA, Coconuts, Steve Madden, and much more.
Stock up on tanks for summer. Van tanks start at $14.99.
Summer festival essentials
Be music festival ready with these shorts from Amuse ($29.99) and an off the shoulder top ($24.99) so you can jam out in style.
Grab a Herschel Heritage Pack ($27.99) for a weekend trip plus a few great basics to bring along.
- Show up to this sale with a strategy for success. Arrive early as the sale is restocked daily so you’ll want to get there first to score the most coveted pieces.
- Remember to leave your bag at home and wear clothes with pockets to stow your essentials. That way you don’t have to waste any time at coat check.
- Bring along a friend or two to divide and conquer.
- Dress appropriately with light layers that are easy to slip on and off. Avoid jewelry that could get tangled or lost in the shuffle.
- Last but not least, have a game plan. Make a note of what you need whether it’s more sweaters or tops for spring. The sale is massive so having your priorities straight can help you avoid any unnecessary stress.
Plenty Warehouse Sale
When: March 25 – 28. Friday 8 a.m. – 7 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre
Price: Free, check out Facebook for more information