While luxury homes are a commodity that only a few can afford, it’s hard to deny they’re very fun to look at.
February’s roundup of Vancouver’s most expensive listings by roomvu include gorgeous views from both the inside and outside, not to mention fantastic amenities and ample amounts of land.
So, enjoy checking out some of the city’s most beautiful homes (whether you can or can’t afford them).
These are the most expensive listings in Vancouver right now.
- See also:
- Living Space: Approximately 3,246 sq ft
- Unique Features: Located in Coal Harbour, this suite boasts gorgeous views of the North Shore Mountains, Inner Harbour and the marina. Also included is a large wet bar area and several balconies.
- Other Features: Four bedrooms, a large kitchen and family area, two double garages, a 24-hour concierge, a fitness room, and an outdoor lounge.
- Living Space: Approximately 4,064 sq ft
- Unique Features: Designed by the award-winning Frits de Vries Architects. Offers easy access to the beach, breathtaking views of the North Shore and the ocean, and each bedroom has gorgeous mountain views.
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, six bathrooms, an open floorplan with vaulted ceilings, an oversized media room, and located close to West Point Grey Academy, Lord Byng, St. Geroge’s, and UBC.
- Living Space: Approximately 6,218 sq ft of land
- Unique Features: The master ensuite is equipped with a jacuzzi tub and steam shower. The home also includes a rec room, a games room, a wine cellar, a state-of-the-art theatre, a sauna, and a massive patio.
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, high ceilings, a landscaped garden, a three-car garage, and a large wok kitchen equipped with Miele appliances.
- Living Space: Approximately 5,449 sq ft
- Unique Features: This farmhouse was established in 1912 and is situated on a 1/2 acre property. It includes fir floors, stain glass windows, and a world-class wine room.
- Other Features: Six bedrooms, five bathrooms, fountains and statues, a greenhouse, an outdoor fire pit, and a pizza oven.
- Living Space: Approximately 6,685 sq ft
- Unique Features: Described as Vancouver’s “most exclusive seaside location,” this new home is built of steel and concrete, and features ocean and mountain views.
- Other Features: Four bedrooms, six bathrooms, a high ceiling foyer, a roof deck, a wet bar, an outdoor swimming pool, and a private gym.