Remembrance Day Long Weekend is looking to be one of the biggest yet, and Blueprint has a lot in store for Vancouver this year. From hangover brunches to stadium shows, we’ve got you covered no matter what you want to get up to. Here’s the 411:
The Funk Hunters at Celebrities Nightclub
- When: November 8 at 9 p.m.
- Why:This Fleetwood Mac Remix
- Tickets: Limited at the Door
Marc Houle at Shine Nightclub
High on Life Presents: The Circus at Venue Nightclub
Hangover Brunch at The Charles Bar
- When: All Weekend, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Why:This Selection of Eggs Bennies
- How Much: $13 + tax
Alesso Afterparty at The Commodore
Rusko at Celebrities Nightclub
Alie Layus at Venue Nightclub
Soulgood Long Weekend at Caprice Nightclub
- When: November 10 at 9 p.m.
- Why:This Photo Album from Their Last Long Weekend
- Tickets:Get On The Guestlist
808 Long Weekend at Shine Nightclub
Dinner at Bismarck Bar
- When: Daily from 5 p.m. onwards
- Why:This Instagram
- How Much: $10 – $15 + tax