Grooming from the neck up is not only about enhancing the beauty but reflecting personality, lifestyle, and trend. So it is very important to choose the right hairstyle and facial hair treatment to speak for who you are.
Vancouver is blessed with a number of high-quality barbershops to serve the sophisticated and varied tastes of today’s male population. Regal Barbers is one such barbershop in the heart of downtown Vancouver that is charting new waters in men’s grooming. Aside from the trendy haircuts, hot-towel straight-razor shaves, eyebrow shaping and facials, this boutique barbershop is the first to offer club memberships.
Regal Club – the first Canadian grooming club – was launched earlier this year, giving members access to unlimited executive haircuts, shampoo & style, hot-lather neck shave, access to a cologne bar and adult beverages for a flat monthly fee.
Win a one year membership from Regal Barbers and receive the following:
- Precision haircuts, shampoos and styles
- Neck shaves and scalp massages
- Complimentary use of the cologne bar
- Complimentary adult beverages of choice (Scotch or Heineken)
- 20% savings on other services (hot-towel shaves, eyebrow shaping …etc)
- 10% savings on exceptional products
To enter to win a year of membership at Regal Barbers, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a free year of membership to @RegalBarbers via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/STSFg RT to enter!
2. Like Regal Barbers on Facebook. Leave a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
3. Follow Regal Barbers on Instagram – @RegalBarbers. Leave a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
4. Leave a comment below telling us what you like better: a hair cut or a hot shave? (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on October 15, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
Address: 971 Hornby Street, Vancouver
Hours: Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Phone: 604-343-7668 or book your appointment online