On March 18, Vancouver is getting real about entrepreneurship.
Real Talk Summit is a conference for entrepreneurs, leaders, and business professionals interested in profiting with purpose and positively impacting the world through the work that they do. The full-day event will feature successful entrepreneurs who will offer raw and unfiltered conversations about how to take your business or career to the next level.
For the first time ever, serial entrepreneur and venture capitalist Gary Vaynerchuk will be speaking in Western Canada. As the keynote for Real Talk Summit, Gary will be sharing his personal experiences and advice.
And he certainly has some experiences. Vaynerchuk took his $3 million family wine business and grew it to a $60 million company in five years after graduating college. He currently runs VaynerMedia, has written several New York Times best-selling books, and hosts “The #AskGaryVee Show” to help other people get their start in business.
But the cool thing about Real Talk Summit is that there’s no abstract advice. It’s not about inspiring people to become entrepreneurs. It’s about helping people ask the right questions so they start their own businesses for the right reasons and succeed both personally and professionally. So, when Vaynerchuk gets on stage on March 18, he’ll be telling it like it is.
Here are three important entrepreneurial lessons you’ll learn from Gary at Real Talk Summit:
- Why most people fail at entrepreneurship
- How to make a profit while making an impact
- The secret of using social media to build your business
Of course, Vaynerchuk won’t be the only speaker at Real Talk Summit. Danielle LaPorte, an author in Oprah’s Super Soul 100 group and an entrepreneur, will also be speaking at the event, along with many other trailblazers, philanthropists, and business leaders, including:
- Brian Scudamore, Founder of 1-800-Got-Junk?
- Al Jessa, President of Joey Restaurants
- Treya Klassen, Vice President, Product and Brand of RYU Apparel
- Giovanni Marsico, Founder of Archangel Academy
More speakers will be announced as time goes on.
The Summit will be divided into three different sections: Solo Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship, and Big Thinkers. These will include inspiring talks and informative panels, as well as opportunities for personal reflection and networking. All will get a chance to get business advice from people who won’t pull punches.
Early bird tickets are available online, and are $199 until February 28 (the regular price is $249). Daily Hive readers can get a $50 discount when they use the promo code dailyhive. But one lucky Daily Hive reader will not only get a discount – but they’ll get a pair of tickets for free.
Check out Real Talk Summit online.
Enter to win two tickets to the Real Talk Summit featuring Gary Vaynerchuk on March 18 in Vancouver.
To enter to win two tickets to the Real Talk Summit on March 18 in Vancouver, do at least one of the following:
1. Enter your email (2 entries):
2. Like Real Talk Summit on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Follow Real Talk Summit – @realtalk_summit on Twitter and tweet the following (1 entry):
- Win 2 tickets to see @garyvee at @RealTalk_Summit on March 18 via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/eqTo308o9Py RT to enter! #RTS2017
3. Like Real Talk Summit – @realtalk_summit on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on February 13, 2017. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform used to enter.
Real Talk Summit
When: Saturday, March 18
Time: 10 am to 6 pm
Where: 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver Convention Centre West
Price: Early bird tickets $199 until February 28. Regular price $249. Get $50 off when you use the promo code “dailyhive” online.
Daily Hive is a proud media partner of the Real Talk Summit