The largest haunted house in the Fraser Valley, the Potter’s House of Horrors in Surrey, is now in its 12th year and offering two haunted houses for all your thrilling and spine-chilling needs.
Potter’s House of Horrors is one of the top-rated haunted houses in Metro Vancouver and could very well be the largest in the province now that the Dunbar Haunted House has closed.
New for 2014, Potter’s has added a second haunted house. “10,000 Screams” house offers a dark and mysterious walk of terror with some unexpected thrills and classic chills while “Sikness” house funnels out ample ghouls and gore.
Both houses are entirely new, custom-built this year, and are designed to scare those who dare to enter. The two displays comprise over 12,000 square feet of themed rooms, twisted turns, living zombies, creepy creatures and grotesque monsters. There are scary surprises around every corner.
Potter’s House of Horrors 2014
- Dates: Nightly through Friday, October 31
- Time: Opening hours from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. each night
- Family Hour: 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. – a tamer version of the show for younger guests or the faint of heart. (family hour is extended to 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. on October 18 & 19 and 25 & 26)
- Regular Ultra Scary Hours: 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: Potter’s Farm & Nursery – 12530 – 72nd Avenue, Surrey (one block west of Kwantlen University)
- Cost: Tickets are available for purchase in advance online. Additional extras include:
- Coffin Ride: Experience what it’s like to be buried in a coffin… muah-ha-ha. $3.00.
- Haunted Photo Booth: Three freakish photos sent directly to your phone or email. $5.00.
- Paintball Massacre: Shoot 50 rounds at haunted props and spooky animatronics for ghoulish fun. $8.00.