Following a longstanding annual tradition, for 16 days this summer each night at The Fair at the PNE in Hastings Park will culminate with a concert headlined by some of the biggest names in music over the past five decades.
Vancouver indie rockers Mother Mother will kick off the 2017 lineup, which offers something for fans of all genres; with big names including the B-52s, ZZ Top, Huey Lewis and The News, and The Pointer Sisters.
The concerts are held every night of the week at the 7,000-seat PNE Amphitheatre from Saturday, August 19 to Monday, September 4.
Each concert is free with gate admission to the fairgrounds.
However, music fans looking for a more optimal viewing experience of the concerts can acquire reserved seats starting at $20. Tickets are available at www.pne.ca.
• Saturday, August 19 – Mother Mother
• Sunday, August 20 – Billy Currington
• Tuesday, August 22 – The Pointer Sisters
• Wednesday, August 23 – High Valley
• Thursday, August 24 – ZZ Top
• Friday, August 25 – Chicago
• Saturday, August 26 – Colin James
• Sunday, August 27 – Huey Lewis and The News
• Tuesday, August 29 – Tom Cochrane with Red Rider
• Wednesday, August 30 – The B-52s
• Thursday, August 31 – The Doobie Brothers
• Friday, September 1 – Rick Springfield
• Saturday, September 2 – The Gipsy Kings featuring Nicolas Reyes and Tonino Baliardo
• Sunday, September 3 – iHeartRadio Beach Ball: Alessia Cara, Liam Payne, The Strumbellas, Shawn Hook, Scott Helman, Virginia to Vegas, and Ralph
• Monday, September 4 – iHeartRadio Beach Ball: Train, Blondie, Serena Ryder, The Philosopher Kings, Ruth B, and Christian Hudson