It’s the busiest week of the year for shoppers, which means that many presents have been left to the last minute.
Good news for shoppers – Vancouver-based retailer Plenty is starting their Boxing Day sales today, and everything in stores will be marked down 20% to 50% off. If the past is any signal on what’s to come, it’s definitely true that the early bird gets the worm.
Plenty has six stores around Metro Vancouver, including their newly opened Park Royal South location to find these last minute gift picks:
- To impress a special lady: Covet + Keep x Plenty “AMOUR” Necklace ($60, now 25% off)
- Something cozy and warm: Forum Blanket Scarf ($39, now 40% off)
- For the big kid at heart: Out of Print – Where The Wild Things Are Tee ($34, now 30% off)
- A cute print for a funny kid: Herschel Heritage Kids Backpack ($40, now 30% off)
If you want to avoid the rush this week and wait until Boxing Day, be sure to get there before 10 a.m. and receive 50% off all denim.
Plenty Boxing Day 2015 hours
- Kitsilano: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Robson Street: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Park Royal: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Metrotown: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Richmond Centre: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Uptown Centre, Victoria: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Chinook Centre, Calgary: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.