A sure sign that spring is here and summer is right around the corner, Playland at the PNE will open its gates for another fun-filled season starting at 10:00am on Saturday, April 28th.
The beloved amusement park has something to offer guests of all ages. Thrill-seekers will love the hair-raising rides including Crazy Beach Party, the wet’n’wild Flume and the iconic 1958 Wooden Roller Coaster. Younger park guests can also experience rides such as the Wave Swinger, the Scooters and a variety of rides offered in Kids Playce.
Playland’s ATMOSFEAR, the tallest ride at the park and the second tallest ride in Canada, returns for its second year. ATMOSFEAR takes riders on a 360-degree journey, while travelling 70km/hr at 218 feet high and offers unparalleled view of the entire city!
Additional fun can be found at the Midway, the Climbing Wall, Pacific Adventure Golf, the Glass House and the Haunted Mansion. (Additional charges apply for the Haunted Mansion and Pacific Adventure Golf)
Event: 2012 Playland Season Opening
Date: Saturday, April 28, 2012
Location: Playland at the PNE
- Season PlayPass: Gate $84.95 Online Pricing $79.95
- Junior Season PlayPass (Guest under 48” Tall): Gate $44.95 Online Pricing $39.95
- One-Day PlayPass (Over 48” Tall): Gate $29.95 Online Pricing $26.95
- Junior One-Day PlayPass (Under 48” Tall): Gate $19.95 Online Pricing $17.95
- One-Day Guardian Pass (Maximum of two Guardian Passes permitted (for persons 21 years of age or older) per child under age 12) : Gate $12.95 per adult
- Children aged 3 and under and adults over 65 receive FREE admission.
- April 28 – June 24 Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- June 15 – June 29 Monday through Friday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- June 30 – August 17 Monday through Friday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday through Sunday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- August 18- September 3 Fair at the PNE (PlayPasses do not apply)
- September 8 – 30 Saturdays & Sundays 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
* Dates and hours of operation are subject to change