Western Canada’s largest indoor carnival with more than 45 rides and attractions is back at BC Place for spring break and is now better value than ever.
At PlayDome 2014 at BC Place experience outer-space with the Zero Gravity ride, be spun around on the open-air cars of the Ring of Fire, and be flung into oblivion on the Super Shot. Popular favorites such as 1001 nights, The Ferris Wheel and the Zipper are all part of the carnival in 2014.
BCAA Members will get $10 off the price of Dome or Ultimate Passes – a great way for the whole family to enjoy this annual event.
Dates: Saturday, March 15 to Sunday, March 23, 2014
Times: 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily (10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, March 23)
- $29 Dome Pass (valid for full day, all rides)
- $49 Ultimate Pass (9-day, all rides)
- $10 Discount on tickets with your BCAA Membership Card!
- $6 Guest Pass (required to enter as a spectator)
- *Children under 2 years old admitted free (for safety reasons, they are not permitted to ride)
Venue: BC Place Stadium