Pacific Coastal Airlines is a B.C. based airline that flies to more than 65 regularly scheduled destinations in British Columbia, including easy access to 17 ski destinations, world-class kayaking, mountain biking, fishing, hiking, and a host of other activities.
“We’ve been flying to communities in B.C. for nearly 40 years,” says Pacific Coastal’s Director of Sales and Marketing Kevin Boothroyd. “We’re happy to be extending a 25% discount to any post-secondary student with an ISICard, and are ready to help students explore this beautiful province with us.”
If you’re a full-time post secondary student, this is an airline that should be on your radar. Pacific Coastal Airlines hooked up with the International Student Identification Card program giving holders of valid ISICards a whopping 25% discount on all flights booked and taken during the current school year (now until August 31, 2016). Even better, Pacific Coastal fares always include 50 pounds of free checked baggage.
To jump-start its new student discount program, Pacific Coastal is giving readers the chance to win a round-trip for two people in B.C., excluding seaplane destinations, valid until September 30, 2016.
Prize valued at $1,850.
To enter, you must do one of the following:
1. Follow @PacificCoastal on Twitter, then tweet one of the following: (1 entry each)
- Win a round trip for 2 to anywhere in BC (value $1850) from @PacificCoastal via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/RZqTC RT to enter!
- [email protected] is offering post-sec students w/ a valid #ISICard a 25% discount on flights! Details @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/RZqTC
3. Subscribe to SOARplus, Pacific Coastal Airlines’ e-newsletter, to learn about future promotions and sales. (1 entry)
4. Leave a comment below telling us where in B.C. you would most want to travel. Hint! (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on September 18, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.