Opticentre is a full service eyewear boutique providing a whole new optical experience, located at 4012 Hastings Street in Burnaby.
Opticentre’s philosophy is based in the belief that individuals should never be limited to just one frame; that eyewear is a fashion accessory, and should be available in multiple options and colors for any outfit. Similar to other aspects of fashion, Opticentre encourages the user to experience the frames in person, as opposed to gambling with an online order.
At Opticentre a complete pair of glasses starts at only $39. The objective is to change the industry through affordable pricing and superb customer service. Opticentre provides an on-site optician and passionate customer service reps to ensure everyone receives the treatment and professionalism they deserve, at price point that fits their lifestyle.
Saturday, January 18 marks the Opticentre 1 year anniversary:
- Provide your prescription and receive FREE glasses between the hours of 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Choose from over 1000 Opticentre styles.
- Single Vision and progressive lenses are FREE.
- Transition lenses, tinting, and hi-index available for upgrades. Additional charges apply.
- Virgin Radio will be in attendance spinning beats for the crowd.
- Everyone in attendance will receive a FREE Opticentre Goody bag.
Please see the event details on Facebook, and remember to click attending.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.