Thinking about going to the premium indoor party for Concord’s New Year’s Eve Vancouver’s fireworks celebration? Early-bird pricing for tickets into Vancouver Convention Centre West ends Friday, December 15 at 11:59 pm.
Get your tickets before the clock strikes midnight on Friday, and you’ll be able to take in the spectacular festivities – the only indoor NYE party in Vancouver with fireworks – for less.
The first dazzling fireworks show launched from a barge in Coal Harbour at 9 pm is five minutes long while the even more intense midnight moment fireworks is 12 minutes. But the indoor party is so much more than just fireworks…
Here is a taste of what you can expect at the indoor party:
- The YVR World Stage featuring DJ Flip-Out and the Decibel Collective.
- The JRfm Party Stage, with Vancouver’s favourite urban country DJ, jaXon Hawks, spinning the ultimate party playlist. Also expect live sets by Shaw Austin, Shylo Sharity, and other performances!
- Access to fully licensed bars.
- Everything included in the Family Zone Pass, including access to the RE/MAX Family Zone.
- Balloon drops of over 1,000 balloons.
- Everything included in the Celebration Pass and Family Zone Pass, including access to the RE/MAX Family Zone.
- ‘Front-row’ viewing of the incredible fireworks in the VIP zone, featuring floor-to-ceiling waterfront windows.
- Catered buffet of savoury canapes.
- Complimentary glass of premium champagne.
- Access to a VIP bar with premium brands.
- Free coat check.
When: Sunday, December 31, 2017 from 7 pm to late
- Balloon Drop 1: 8:45 pm
- Family Fireworks: 9 pm
- Balloon Drop 2: 12 am
- Midnight Fireworks: 12 am
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre West – 1055 Canada Place Way, Vancouver
Tickets: FREE for kids under 5 years old. Fully licensed. Available here.
- Celebration Pass – Early Bird Price of $48 until Dec. 15; Regular Price of $58 starting on Dec. 16.
- Ultimate VIP Experience – Early Bird Price of $129 until Dec. 15; Regular Price of $149 starting on Dec. 16.
Daily Hive is a Proud Founding Partner of the
Vancouver New Year’s Eve Celebration Society