A new and improved extravaganza will take over the beautiful wooden interiors of the West Building of the Vancouver Convention Centre on New Year’s Eve.
While Concord’s New Year’s Eve Vancouver also includes a free outdoor street party, the bulk of this year’s festival entertainment will be located inside the convention centre this year to provide revellers with a premium experience to the biggest night of the year.
Organizers have added a significant amount of new entertainment and programming to the indoor party, which returns as the largest indoor NYE party in Vancouver and the only indoor party in the city with fireworks.
In fact, the fireworks barge in Coal Harbour is strategically positioned to provide indoor party revellers with the best, unobstructed sightlines of the early fireworks at 9 pm and the intense, spectacular midnight countdown fireworks to ring in 2019.
Revellers can watch the fireworks through four-storey high floor-to-ceiling windows from the comfort of a warm indoor environment with washrooms.
View this post on Instagram
As for entertainment, Canada’s largest waterfront ballroom will be lit with non-stop live music on The Peak Stage, expansive interactive art installations and experiential attractions, and bar service. Surprise guests and entertainment throughout the night, and even hourly countdowns, will build up the excitement to midnight.
Celebration Pass tickets are required to enter this all-ages indoor party, and adult revellers can even bring their children ages seven and under inside for free.
For those looking to elevate their indoor party experience, a 19+ adults-only VIP Pass is also available. The VIP Experience includes everything the Celebration Pass offers,
This year’s VIP experience, which includes everything Celebration Pass offers, has been completely revamped to provide guests with an even more ritzy experience. This includes a significantly upgraded endless catered buffet of canapes, and relocated Platinum VIP Lounge on a furnished upper level.
And also new this year will be live music inside the VIP Lounge, with exclusive NYE performances inside this upper-level space by The Paperboys and Groove Tonic.
Early-bird discount pricing for both the Celebration Pass and the VIP Experience Pass ends at 11:59 pm PT on Friday, November 30.
Early-Bird: $49 – tickets must be booked by 11:59 pm PT on November 30
General Admission: $59 – new price starting on December 1
FREE for children ages seven and under – select the ‘Free Child’ ticket when you purchase your tickets.
- The best view of Vancouver’s only NYE fireworks
- Non-stop live music and fun entertainment for all ages
- Interactive art installations and attractions
- Access to bar service
- Food and beverage available for purchase
Early Bird: $149 – tickets must be booked by 11:59 pm PT on November 30
19+ Regular: $159 – new price starting on December 1
Upgrade your indoor party experience with a VIP Pass! You’ll enjoy everything Celebration Pass general admission offers plus:
- Expedited VIP entrance
- Exclusive access to the furnished Platinum VIP Lounge on an upper-level
- Exclusive fireworks viewing area at the VIP Lounge
- A complimentary glass of premium champagne to toast the New Year
- Endless catered buffet of savoury canapés
- Separate VIP bar with premium brands
- Music entertainment throughout the night, with exclusive NYE performances by The Paperboys and Groove Tonic in the VIP Lounge
- Free coat check
When: From 7 pm on Monday, December 31, 2018, to early morning on Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- NYE Vancouver Street Party at Jack Poole Plaza: Starts at 7 pm
- Concord Countdown Central Indoor Party at Vancouver Convention Centre West: Starts at 7 pm
- Family Countdown Fireworks: 9 pm
- Midnight Countdown Fireworks: 12 am
Where: Jack Poole Plaza, Vancouver Convention Centre West, and Jack Poole Plaza in downtown Vancouver
Tickets: Available now online
Daily Hive is a Proud Founding Partner of the
Vancouver New Year’s Eve Celebration Society