Hot on the heels of the NorthWest Comedy Fest earlier this year, the NorthWest Podcast Fest is a new festival that’s coming to Vancouver for four days from Thursday, October 2 to Sunday, October 5.
While the act of listening to a podcast may be a solo endeavour, in the comfort of your own headphones, the NorthWest Podcast Fest looks to add a little human interaction into the mix by staging your favourite comedy, science and lifestyle podcasts in a real life environment.
The Fest will be setting up shop in intimate clubs and historical theatres around town. What better way to meet your neighbours, brush up on fun facts and thoughtful thoughts than to take part in Vancouver’s newest indoor festival!
Schedule and Line Up
- Thursday, October 2
- Stop Podcasting Yourself – Graham Clark & Dave Shumka with Jon Dore
- Jacob Talks to Girls – Jacob Samuel & Jenna Briscoe
- Friday, October 3
- Stuff You Should Know – Chuck Bryant & Josh Clark
- Science & Us – Ivan Decker & Peter Carlone
- Saturday, October 4
- Savage Lovecast – Dan Savage
- Caustic Soda
- Sklarbro Country
- An Evening of Stand-Up Comedy with Norm Macdonald
- What’s Wrong with Simon King?
- The Duncan Trussell Family Hour
- Sunday, October 5
- The Art of Wrestling with Colt Cobana & ECCW Podsmash
Buy tickets now before shows sell out!
To celebrate the first NorthWest Podcast Fest, we’re giving away a pair of Four Day Fest Passes, giving you access to unlimited Fest shows and events and a limited edition Fest token of appreciation. To enter, do at least one of the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a pair of passes to the first ever 4-day @NWPodcastFest Oct 2-5 in #Vancouver via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/C5VAA RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us who you most want to see. (1 entry)
Contest ends Thursday, October 2 at 4 p.m. One winner will be chosen at random.
NorthWest Podcast Fest 2014
When: Thursday, October 2 to Sunday, October 5
Where: Different venues around Vancouver
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.