Some 12,146 BC Hydro customers are without power after a problem at a substation in North Vancouver.
According to the BC Hydro website, the outage was first reported at around 11:15 am. Crews are now on site trying to fix the problem.
The areas affected are:
- West of ST GEORGES AVE, South of BLYTHWOOD DR, East of SUNNYSIDE DR, North of 20TH ST
- West of GLENCANYON DR, East of CAPILANO RD, South of CLIFFRIDGE PL, North of NEWMARKET DR
- West of MAHON AVE, East of BRIDGMAN AVE, South of FAIRMONT RD, North of 2ND ST
- West of DELBROOK AVE, South of SUNSET PL, East of CAPILANO RD, North of TRANS CAN HWY
- West of BEWICKE AVE, East of BRIDGMAN AVE, North of 3RD ST, South of AURORA RD
- North of 27TH ST, East of PATTERDALE DR, West of PROSPECT RD, South of EAGLE CRT
- East of PATTERDALE DR, North of WOODBINE DR, West of MONTERAY AVE
- West of ST GEORGES AVE, East of CAPILANO RD, South of ALPINE CRT, North of WESTVIEW CRS
- East of ST JAMES CRS, North of TRANS CAN HWY, West of HILLCREST AVE, South of HANDSWORTH RD
For more updates, check the BC Hydro website: bchydro.com/power-outages.